top of page

Folk(s) 4 America Group

Public·55 membres
Aitor Bermejo San Jose
Aitor Bermejo San Jose

Mary Spencer Dark Wager Epub Download

Mary Spencer Dark Wager Epub Download

Are you looking for a historical romance novel that will keep you hooked until the end? If so, you might want to check out Dark Wager by Mary Spencer, also known as Susan Spencer Paul. This book was published in 1997 by Dell Publishing and is the first in a series of three novels featuring the Wager family.

DOWNLOAD: https://caukonetfli.blogspot.com/?jl=2w3Tpj

Dark Wager tells the story of Lady Elizabeth Wager, a young widow who is determined to protect her inheritance from her greedy relatives. She decides to marry a stranger, Lord Edward Randall, who offers to help her in exchange for a share of her fortune. However, she soon discovers that he has a dark past and a hidden agenda. As they face danger and deception, they also develop a passionate attraction that neither of them can resist.

If you want to read this book, you can download it in epub format from the Internet Archive. This is a free and legal way to access digital books that are in the public domain or have been donated by authors and publishers. You can also find other books by Mary Spencer on the same website, such as Devil's Wager, the second book in the series.

To download Dark Wager in epub format, you need to follow these steps:

• Go to the Internet Archive website and search for "dark wager mary spencer".

• Select the result that says "Dark wager : Spencer, Mary : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive".

• On the right side of the page, you will see a list of formats that you can download. Click on the one that says "EPUB".

• A new window will open and ask you to save the file. Choose a location on your device and click "Save".

• Once the download is complete, you can open the file with any epub reader app or software.

Enjoy reading Dark Wager by Mary Spencer!

À propos

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

membres

All content on this site was/is produced by me alone and not for copyright or to be used for personal gain or otherwise. Do not sell my personal Information. Do not sell my ideas. Ideas and beliefs are free though, so feel free to adopt and take my ideas if you sincerely believe in them.

© 2023 Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page