top of page

Folk(s) 4 America Group

Public·55 membres
Luca Nguyen
Luca Nguyen

Best Buy Dayton Mall Geek Squad

went to store to up with grandson 07/07 19 I wanted to upgrade my phone and get phone for grand son ,.Kenny Q WAS the salesman HE assured me upgrading would be easy not because he said I need to come back to finish and he off the next two days I also told him while i'm there need to get phone for my8year old grandson need a case for phone so he want break it and I add to sprint account I brought phone it cost $100.well before I could go back for him to finish my down loads .and he couldn't help me with a case for grand child phone .nor did he suggest policy protections with sprint .the grand child phone drop out his hand broken went back to store told him I was nt satisfy with his service nor like the fact that grand child phone broken not warranted he said he couldn't help me called manager britt she said she cant do anything about I even told kenny that I wanted to buy another phone he said if I did the same phone would be 3oo and something dollars I brought the phone for one hundred and something.it was the worst experience at best buy long story short call several times the product warranty people told to go to best buy in bluffton sc and give them a call I did they told me to go to the geek squad I did that handed my phone to a man there he talk with them and told me to talk to the next desk which was customer service..they called the manager on duty he said he remembered me from the day I spoke with britt and he wish that he could help me but he cant so it made me mad and very disappointed with this store.

best buy dayton mall geek squad

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ftweeat.com%2F2ufV2l&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw3n9odHrQJx_7ueBibbTYzr

I purchased a samsung washer and dryer from your open box dept. Upon the initial delivery 5 days after purchase, the washer was damaged. The plug was broken. At that time, customer service offered to over night the part and have the geek squad come to repair and install it the next day. That did not happen. We received the part the next day and 4 days after that, the geek squad came and replaced the plug but nobody came from installation. After several calls, we were promised (actually, guaranteed) that today (July 17th) that we were manually placed on the install list and that we would get service between 5-7 pm. I called this morning to confirm. Nobody came. We spoke to several people, including the General Manager from Eatontown. at no time did anyone offer a solution. So for 3 1/2 weeks I have been unable to do my laundry due to the incompetency of your company. I have NEVER dealt with a customer service like this before where nobody will give their names or take responsibility for what has happened. So I have taken delivery based on a company promise and the machines sit in my garage uninstalled. I have taken 3 separate days off from wrk and have lost several hundred dollars in wages and something that should be so simple, has become a nightmare with no end in sight. I have no idea what to do at this point. If this is not resolved tomorrow, I will dispute the charge with my credit card company and refuse to pay for the items that you happily took my money for 3 weeks ago. I am so angry and disappointed. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Nobody has a clue what is going on and nobody has the ability to commit or problem solve. It is a wonder that you are still in business.

No agent showed up for my scheduled smart home service. Called support they said they would get back they did not. Terrible service, very disappointed, have been a geek squad tech support for many years.

I called geek squad which I pay an annual fee to help set up a new printer that I bought at Best Buy. The people online couldn't help me fix the problem because they don't speak and/or understand English. Now I have to have some one come out which costs 49.95, what a rip off. If you are considering buying this service the only thing I can say is DON'T!

My dryer wouldn't dry and I called best buy and the problem and geek squad schedule an appointment with a tech to come and fix on 5/16/19 between 8 to 12. on 5/16/19 tech Anthony called my phone at 7:19 from this number 215-390-3702 and left a reminder message that he'll be there at between 8 and 12pm. He came and said that the dryer heater is gone that's why the clothes is not drying, and if its ok to order the parts and have them come to my home, I said sure.Anthony schedule me for next Thursday 23rd 2019 and I agree on 8 to 12 window for him come out. 3 packages came to the home on 5/20/19 I text the 215 390 3702 number to say that the parts are here. On 5/22/19 I got a reminder call telling me my appointment is schedule for 8 to 12pm on 5/23/19. On 5/23/19 I got a called that I missed saying that this is Anthony and I'll be there between 8 and 12 to fix the dryer this was at 7:13. I waited home and no calls or text or anything, Anthony called at 1:09pm after his schedule window to say more parts is needed, how do he know this when he never came back to the home, to see what parts came or didn't come, and that was the last communication. I have been texting and calling this number and no help. Its 5/30/19 and am still without a dryer, called best buy and spoke with Cheryl from Orlando at 763-256-1367 and she wasn't able to get in contact with Anthony. She told me that she'll email Marcel Gomez his supervisor. Am only asking to have my dry fixed. My next step is to call fox news and report best buy to the Better Business Bureau and tell my side of the story on my social media pages and the very poor customer service. Not 1 phone from best buy from or Anthony since 5/23/19. Am a long term customer that you just lost, but believe me dryer will be fixed. I have all the text messages, voicemails and the 6 packages that came to my home.

I took in a 7 year old computer for repair and the Geek Squad said the board was bad and cant load windows . Told me if I want to give them the computer and they will get rid of it for me and said to buy a new one which I did but did not give them the old one . Only to have a friend that works for IBM (should have taken it to him first) but trusted the geek squad look at it and he said they lied at the geek squad and he got it running, He said it needed a Bios change and updates from HP. If it was the board you would not run. I have had it now running again for 2 month already. I feel I should be able to get more than a $20.00 credic for a $600.00 computer that I added a $110.00 ssd drive to and 8 more gigs of ram $50.00 so now its worth $760.00 for NOTHING. I have contacted Best Buy main number and NO one will HELP me. I have shopped at that store for 20 year and spent over $7000 probably and am disappointed to say the least. Please contact me at 440-478-2339. Would GREATLY APPRECIATE IT. I have inclosed a pic. On the left is the new one (1 month and a half old) on the right is the 7 year old one that does not work and cant boot up as they say but LOOK it works !!!! I feel more should be donr . I have all my proof of there work and proof of my new purchase.

I went to Best Buys to buy a car radio and have it installed. They sent me back to the car installing shop in the back. It was locked. They said they would send back the installer. I waited for a while. I went back up and then one of the geek squad went to the side room and the installer came out. He said it would be a week before they could get to me. I asked him if you are so backed up with appointments, then how come nobody is back there installing car radios? If you have a back log of so many people, how come you are not scheduling the appointments in a fashion to get them done. It looks like they don't really like doing their job, because they know nobody is going to wait a week out for installation. I got the runaround all over the store. A lot of people standing around with nothing to do. But please don't ask anyone to do their job. If there were people in the shop installing radios, I would of scheduled an appointment, but if you want to make sales then this is not a good way of encouraging people to buy stuff at Best Buys. BTW....I requested the installer to five different people before I got him, and then when he came out, he wouldn't acknowledge me, while I stood there and waited. It is shitty customer service.

I am planning out of state travel and needed a new laptop which I shopped for yesterday and I thought I found exactly what I wanted. This morning, I planned to go pick up my items at the store and I checked the status and I see it is still in cart and NOW it says my item is sold out! It did not say that yesterday. Right after I placed my order, I had a question about the protection services for it and chatted with geek squad, which I have been with for MANY years now. They could see my order and we got my question cleared up.

Had a problem with a stove I bought from best buy and called all the surrounding stores from Marshfield Ma. and could not get through to salesman. Have 5 year warranty on stove bought in 2016 but could not see if I could use it. Tenant snap a connecting rod on a knob to a burner and called fireman who shut gas off to house so something had to be done immediately. Happen over the Easter weekend. Used Mulligan Appliance repair for job and was charged around 270.00 dollars. Would have been nice to get through to a store. Have since found number to geek squad direct. Gerald M. Kelly 47 Gilbert Street, Marshfield Ma. Stove put in at 9 Baker Street, Marshfield Ma. Have Best Buy Account with your company.

Since I have gotten my laptop back in December of 2017, I have taken my laptop more than 3 times for help. The first issue was that the keyboard was inputting different letters or symbols than it displayed. Of course, I took it in and had to waste my time to bring it back home to reset it to see if that was the issue. So of course, I reset it and it was still giving me the same problem. That was wasting my time, that could have been done at the store and they would have seen the problem earlier. I am full time student so I rely on my laptop a lot, so it was not a good experience within that first month of getting it from you. So I had to wait a week or so to get it back so that they can replace the keyboard instead of replacing the actual laptop itself. After that assessment, I continued to have issues with it not wanting to read my flash drives, or the input for my mouse. It is constant! and when I take it back, it "magically" works again and they say there are not issues with it. I have gone in twice for this same issue, I am so pissed! I am about to do a third trip for the same reason. It does not want to read my USB drive. What needs to be done for this issue to finally get resolved?? I feel like I got a rejecf laptop because I should not be having this many issues with it. I have an essay saved on that flash drive and I can not work on it because it does not read it. I am very unhappy with how you handle these issues, and I really hope it is not just the store I go to. Which is the Best Buy located in EL Centro, CA. Please let me know what I can do when I go back to ask for useless help from your geek squad. 041b061a72

À propos

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

membres

All content on this site was/is produced by me alone and not for copyright or to be used for personal gain or otherwise. Do not sell my personal Information. Do not sell my ideas. Ideas and beliefs are free though, so feel free to adopt and take my ideas if you sincerely believe in them.

© 2023 Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page