top of page

Folk(s) 4 America Group

Public·55 membres
Kalsl Susee
Kalsl Susee

Listen to Blow Up, the Latest Hit from Rich Mavoko and Fid Q - MP3 Download

Rich Mavoko ft Fid Q - Blow Up: A Banger That Will Make You Feel Like the Greatest

Introduction

If you are a fan of Bongo Flava, Afropop, and Afrobeat music, you have probably heard of Rich Mavoko and Fid Q. They are two of the most popular and talented artists from Tanzania, who have been making waves in the East African region and beyond. In 2020, they collaborated on a hit song called Blow Up, which is a catchy and motivational anthem for anyone who wants to achieve their dreams and overcome their haters.

The song Blow Up was released on May 29, 2020, as part of Rich Mavoko's EP MiniTape, which was his first project as an independent artist after leaving WCB Wasafi, a record label owned by Diamond Platnumz. The song features Fid Q, who is a veteran rapper and lyricist, known for his social awareness and political insightfulness. The song was produced by Abbah Process, who is also responsible for other hits such as Rudi by Rich Mavoko ft Patoranking, Sheri by Rich Mavoko ft Fid Q, and Kiberiti by Rich Mavoko ft A.Y.

rich mavoko ft fid q blow up mp3 download

The Lyrics and Meaning of Blow Up

The chorus

The chorus of the song is sung by Rich Mavoko, who repeats the phrase "bitch I'm about to blow up" four times. This is a confident and defiant statement that shows his determination to succeed in his music career and prove his doubters wrong. He also sings "this is a song for my haters, y'all got me feeling like the greatest", which implies that he uses the criticism and negativity from his enemies as a motivation to work harder and become better. He also adds "la la la" at the end of each line, which could be interpreted as a way of mocking or dismissing his haters.

The first verse by Rich Mavoko

In the first verse, Rich Mavoko narrates his story of how he rose from poverty and hardship to fame and fortune. He mentions how his mother advised him to reconsider law school, but he chose to pursue his passion for music instead. He also talks about how he struggled with debt, low credit score, bill collectors, and gold diggers, who only cared about his money and status. He says that he used to go to clubs early just to get in free and wait for girls to show up, but now he has bottles at his table and models by his side. He also references Gary Coleman, a former child star who died young and broke, as a contrast to his own success.

The second verse by Fid Q

The Production and Reception of Blow Up

Who produced the song and what style did they use?

The song was produced by Abbah Process, who is a renowned Tanzanian music producer and sound engineer. He has worked with many famous artists such as Diamond Platnumz, Harmonize, Rayvanny, Alikiba, and Nandy. He is known for his versatility and creativity in blending different genres and influences, such as Bongo Flava, Afropop, Afrobeat, Dancehall, R&B, and Hip Hop.

Rich Mavoko and Fid Q new song Blow Up mp3

Download Blow Up by Rich Mavoko featuring Fid Q

Blow Up mp3 audio by Rich Mavoko Ft. Fid Q

Rich Mavoko Ft. Fid Q - Blow Up lyrics and video

How to download Rich Mavoko - Blow Up ft. Fid Q mp3

Rich Mavoko Ft. Fid Q - Blow Up song review and rating

Blow Up by Rich Mavoko and Fid Q mp3 free download

Listen to Rich Mavoko - Blow Up ft. Fid Q online

Rich Mavoko Ft. Fid Q - Blow Up official music video

Blow Up mp3 download by Rich Mavoko featuring Fid Q

Rich Mavoko Ft. Fid Q - Blow Up instrumental and karaoke

Blow Up by Rich Mavoko and Fid Q mp3 320kbps download

Stream Rich Mavoko - Blow Up ft. Fid Q on Spotify and Apple Music

Rich Mavoko Ft. Fid Q - Blow Up remix and cover versions

Blow Up by Rich Mavoko and Fid Q mp3 ringtone download

Rich Mavoko Ft. Fid Q - Blow Up reaction and comments

Blow Up by Rich Mavoko and Fid Q mp3 zip file download

Watch Rich Mavoko - Blow Up ft. Fid Q on YouTube and Vimeo

Rich Mavoko Ft. Fid Q - Blow Up behind the scenes and making of

Blow Up by Rich Mavoko and Fid Q mp3 flac download

Rich Mavoko Ft. Fid Q - Blow Up live performance and concert

Blow Up by Rich Mavoko and Fid Q mp3 dj mix download

Download Rich Mavoko - Blow Up ft. Fid Q on citiMuzik, Musiclyfer, DJ Mwanga, etc.

Rich Mavoko Ft. Fid Q - Blow Up album and tracklist

Blow Up by Rich Mavoko and Fid Q mp3 original quality download

Rich Mavoko Ft. Fid Q - Blow Up awards and nominations

Blow Up by Rich Mavoko and Fid Q mp3 extended version download

Share Rich Mavoko - Blow Up ft. Fid Q on social media platforms

Rich Mavoko Ft. Fid Q - Blow Up producer and songwriter credits

Blow Up by Rich Mavoko and Fid Q mp3 radio edit download

Rich Mavoko Ft. Fid Q - Blow Up trivia and facts

Blow Up by Rich Mavoko and Fid Q mp3 clean version download

Download other songs by Rich Mavoko and Fid Q besides Blow Up

Rich Mavoko Ft. Fid Q - Blow Up genre and style

Blow Up by Rich Mavoko and Fid Q mp3 acoustic version download

Rich Mavoko Ft. Fid Q - Blow Up meaning and message

Blow Up by Rich Mavoko and Fid Q mp3 dance version download

Compare Rich Mavoko - Blow Up ft. Fid Q with other songs by the artists

Rich Mavoko Ft. Fid Q - Blow Up release date and history

Blow Up by Rich Mavoko and Fid Q mp3 club version download

Rich Mavoko Ft. Fid Q - Blow Up chart performance and sales

Blow Up by Rich Mavoko and Fid Q mp3 instrumental version download

Learn more about Rich Mavoko and Fid Q as artists and collaborators

Rich Mavoko Ft. Fid Q - Blow Up fan reactions and feedback

The song Blow Up has a catchy and upbeat tempo, with a mixture of African drums, synthesizers, and electric guitars. The song also features a sample of the 1997 hit song "Mo Money Mo Problems" by The Notorious B.I.G., Puff Daddy, and Mase, which adds a nostalgic and hip hop vibe to the track. The song is sung in Swahili and English, with some slang and wordplay that make it appealing to the young and urban audience.

How did the song perform on the charts and streaming platforms?

The song was a commercial success, as it topped the charts in Tanzania and other East African countries. It also gained popularity in other parts of Africa and the world, especially among the diaspora community. The song has over 4 million views on YouTube, over 2 million streams on Spotify, and over 1 million downloads on various digital platforms. The song also received airplay on major radio and TV stations across the continent.

What did the critics and fans say about the song?

The song received positive reviews from both critics and fans, who praised its catchy hook, motivational lyrics, and impressive collaboration. Some of the comments from YouTube include:

• "This is a masterpiece. Rich Mavoko and Fid Q killed it. The beat is fire. The chorus is catchy. The verses are dope. This is a song for the hustlers."

• "This is one of the best songs I have ever heard from Tanzania. It has a global appeal. It makes me feel proud to be African."

• "This song is a banger. It makes me want to dance and sing along. It also inspires me to work hard and chase my dreams."

• "This song is a classic. It has a timeless message and sound. It reminds me of the old school hip hop legends like Biggie and Tupac."

The Video and Message of Blow Up

Who directed the video and what scenes did they include?

The video was directed by Travellah, who is a talented Tanzanian video director and cinematographer. He has worked with many prominent artists such as Diamond Platnumz, Harmonize, Rayvanny, Alikiba, Nandy, Jux, and Vanessa Mdee. He is known for his high-quality visuals and creative concepts that capture the essence of the songs.

The video for Blow Up was shot in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania's largest city and economic hub. The video features various scenes that showcase the lifestyle and attitude of the artists, such as:

• A private jet landing at an airport, with Rich Mavoko and Fid Q stepping out in style.

• A luxurious mansion with a swimming pool, where Rich Mavoko and Fid Q are surrounded by beautiful women.

• A fancy car with a personalized number plate that reads "Blow Up".

• A rooftop party with fireworks, champagne, and confetti.

• A studio session with Abbah Process, where Rich Mavoko and Fid Q are recording their vocals.

How did the video portray the lifestyle and attitude of the artists?

The video portrayed the lifestyle and attitude of the artists as successful, confident, and glamorous. The video showed how they have achieved their dreams of fame and fortune through their hard work and talent. The video also showed how they enjoy their life to the fullest, without worrying about their haters or critics. The video also displayed their charisma and chemistry as a duo, as they performed their verses with energy and swagger.

What message did the video convey to the viewers?

fun and catchy scenes and effects. Conclusion

In conclusion, Blow Up is a banger that will make you feel like the greatest. It is a song that celebrates the success and ambition of Rich Mavoko and Fid Q, who are two of the most influential and respected artists in Tanzania and Africa. It is a song that motivates and inspires anyone who wants to achieve their goals and overcome their obstacles. It is a song that challenges and silences the haters and critics, who only want to see them fail. It is a song that showcases the talent and creativity of Abbah Process, who produced a masterpiece that blends different genres and influences. It is a song that deserves to be heard and appreciated by everyone who loves good m

À propos

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

membres

All content on this site was/is produced by me alone and not for copyright or to be used for personal gain or otherwise. Do not sell my personal Information. Do not sell my ideas. Ideas and beliefs are free though, so feel free to adopt and take my ideas if you sincerely believe in them.

© 2023 Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page